- Shilajit- is rich in Fulvic acid. It helps in eliminating free radicals which damage the pancreatic beta cells. These cells are responsible for the production of insulin. Shilajit works by repairing the damaged pancreas which enables it to release insulin and flush out toxins from the body.
- Karela – Karela contains an insulin-like compound called Polypeptide-p or p-insulin which has been researched to control diabetes naturally.
- Jamun seeds- contain alkaloids, which turn starch into energy and aid in the reduction of diabetes symptoms such as repeated urination and hunger. It also helps in lowering the bad cholesterol levels in your blood and contains anti-inflammatory properties.
- Methi Seeds- contain galactose and mannose-rich fibers which are supposed to be responsible for the hypoglycemic effect. It increases serum insulin level and decreases insulin resistance
- Giloy- is also known to have properties that help in burning extra glucose in the body, which helps to moderate sugar levels. The herb is a hypoglycemic agent, which helps lower the levels of glucose in the system.
- Gudmaar (Gymnemic acids): it is highly effective in both type I and type II diabetes It reduces blood sugar levels by enhancing the level of insulin in the body.