- Gandhpura -Analgesic and anti-inflammatory: Gandhpura contains 85-99% of methyl salicylate that acts as a topical analgesic; it helps to relieve muscular-skeletal pain, both from sports injuries and arthritis.
- Camphor (Kapoor)- It has anti-inflammatory properties. It may help treat muscle aches and pains, while stimulating circulation, by interacting with receptors on the sensory nerves. It can also help reduce chronic muscle and joint pain over longer periods.
- Devdaru-has Vata balancing property and gives relief from the symptoms of osteoarthritis-like pain and swelling in the joints.
- Kapoor present in baclodol oil acts as a cream and is therefore used topically to relieve pain and swelling. It causes numbness of sensory nerve endings of the skin, thereby relieving pain and inflammation, and preventing skin redness.
- The turpentine oil present in this oil. When used on the skin, turpentine oil cause heat and redness that can help relieve pain in the tissue underneath.
- Ajwainsatva present in baclodol oil. It also gives instant relief for stomachache.
- Til oil present in this oil. It is used in a daily Ayurvedic self-massage to remove body pain.
- pudina present in this oil. It helps in flushes out all the toxins from the body. It also relieves menstrual cramps muscles and relieves pain.
- Nilgiri present in this oil provides a warming, comforting sensation on the skin. and also help relieve pain in the tissue underneath.
- Our products are a blend of organic & naturals herbs that are distilled to get the complete benefits of ingredients into the products. We create products hands in hands with the ancient sciences of ayurvedic & modern technology that helps us create premium quality products with higher results.
There are no reviews yet.