ALNA MEH RAS:-
General Description: Alna Meh Ras is a formulation of Natural Herbs that have the ability to control and regulate Diabetes and excess sugar levels. It contains Ocimum sanctum / Tulsi, Momordica charantia / Karela, Tinospora cordifolia / Giloy, Eugenia iambolana / Jamun, Azadirachta indica / Indian lilac, Withania somnifera / Ashwagandha, etc. that help the body maintain improved blood sugar regulation.
Key Ingredients: Alna Meh Ras contains – Tulsi, Karela, Giloy, Jamun, Neem & Ashwagandha etc.
- Tulsi: have hypoglycemic properties, which lower blood sugar It contains vitamin C and antioxidants such as Eugenol, which protects the heart from the harmful effects of free radicals. Eugenol is also useful in reducing cholesterol levels in the blood. It contains Ursolic and rosmarinic acid: Compounds with antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-aging properties, Ocimumosides A and B: Compounds that reduce stress and balance the neurotransmitters serotonin and dopamine.
- Neem- is also rich in antioxidants, flavonoids, triterpenoid, anti-viral compounds, glycosides, etc. which help in managing blood sugar levels.
- Ashwagandha- can help diabetics by influencing the production of insulin and insulin sensitivity. It can stimulate the secretion of insulin in bloodstream and reduce sugar levels in the blood.
- Jamun- is a rich source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C. With Low calories. It improves hemoglobin count. Loaded with vitamin C and iron, Jamunincreases hemoglobin.
- Karela or Bitter Gourd- is a unique fruit that has very low calories and comes with numerous health benefits. Rich in phyto-nutrients like minerals, vitamins, and anti-oxidants, Bitter Gourd also contains polypeptide-R It is considered to have a hypoglycemic agent called “Charantin” which helps increase glucose absorption and glycogen synthesis in the cells of the liver, muscle, and adipose tissue.
- Giloy- is known as a ‘Madhunashini’ which means ‘destroyer of sugar’. It helps to enhance the production of insulin which ultimately controls the blood sugar levels.