- Shilajit: Shilajit helps to reduce fatigue due to its Balya (strength provider) and Rasayana (rejuvenating) It helps to balance Vata-Kapha and remove the obstruction in the respiratory passage. It also helps to increase immunity to fight against infection due to its Rasayana (rejuvenating) property.
- Shilajit is known as Yogavahi which means it has the ability to enhance the absorption of elements like iron as well as improves the oxygen-carrying capacity of the blood. Shilajit may lower blood glucose levels.
- Amla: is a very useful anti-oxidant and liver-supportive herb. The fruit is a rich source of Vitamin C, Vitamin B Complex and antioxidants. These nutrients not only flush harmful toxins from the body but also help in fighting harmful free radicals.
- Amla helps in uplifting the overall stamina and mood. It increases immunity and sexual desire.
- This combo is the best Rasayana tonics that help to brighten the skin, purify the blood, controlling high cholesterol.
- Fatty acids, Fulvic acid, Pro-Biotic all aids in better digestion and Shilajit has it all which improves digestive health and reduces the risk of constipation and irritable bowel syndrome.
- Shilajit & Amla: a strong anti-inflammatory. Regular use of Shilajit & Amla contributes Trusted Source to longevity, a slower aging process, and overall better health.
- Shilajit & Amla: it contains Vitamins, Minerals & Fulvic Acid that have anti-oxidants to cleanse the body and improve the immune system.