Indications :( Boost immunity, Improve Digestion, Reduce Anxiety, Provide strength & Treat Fever Naturally)
- Giloy juice helps to improve immunity and can be used to manage fevers due to its Antipyretic Activity. It also increases platelet count and might help in dengue fever. It can also be used for various skin problems as it helps to remove toxins from the body.
- Giloy helps control high blood sugar level and various diabetic complications by improving digestion and absorption due to its Deepan (appetizer) and Pachan (digestive) properties which in turn prevents the formation of Ama (toxic remains in the body due to improper digestion) .
- Giloy helps to improve metabolism and liver functions due to its Deepan (appetizer) and Pachan (digestive) properties. It also inhibits degeneration and promotes new cell growth due to its Rasayana (rejuvenating) quality.
- Giloy might reduce the risk of cancer by balancing Vata-Pitta-Kapha and also by controlling the growth and spread of cancer cells. It also prevents cell damage due to its Rasayana property.
- Giloy helps to control high cholesterol level in the body by improving the metabolism and eliminating toxins from the body which are responsible for high cholesterol. This is due to its Deepan (appetizer), Pachan (digestive) nature and Rasayana (rejuvenating) properties.
- Giloy suppresses arthritic inflammation by inhibiting the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines (molecules that promote inflammation). Giloy is known to boost the immune system.
- Tulsi is beneficial in relieving cough and cold symptoms due to its antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antitussive (cough-relieving) and anti-allergic properties.
- Tulsi has Deepan (appetizer), Pachan (digestive), and Kapha balancing properties which help to reduce Ama (toxic remains in the body due to improper digestion) and expel the excessive sputum from the body.
- Tulsi helps manage influenza by balancing all the three doshas especially Kapha dosha by its Rasayana (rejuvenating) properties and helps boost immunity.
- Tulsi reduces the inflammation of the mucous membrane of the bronchial tubes. Tulsi also acts as an expectorant that expels excess mucus from the lungs.
- Tulsi can be used to reduce fever because it helps to improve immunity and fight against infection due to its Rasayana (rejuvenating) property.
- Tulsi is a well-known adaptogenic herb that might improve the individual’s ability to deal with stress. Stress increases the secretion of adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) which in turn increases the cortisol levels (stress hormone) in the body. Eugenol and ursolic acid in Tulsi reduces the level of cortisol and help manage stress and stress-related problems.
- Tulsi is known to have Anti-Malarial activity. Eugenol in Tulsi is the main constituent that has mosquito repellent property
- Papaya helps to correct Agnimandya (weak digestive fire) because of its Deepan (appetizer) and Pachan (digestive) properties. Papaya also controls constipation. It is useful for removing intestinal parasites because Papaya has Krimighna (anti-worm) property.
- Papaya is rich in flavonoids that inhibit the growth of Dengue virus. The juice of Papaya has been shown to increase the platelet count.
There are no reviews yet.